Copic markers and a touch of colored pencil. And here are some pictures I took of the process:
1) Not completely refined pencils.
2) Light inking.
3) More lineweight and details.
4) Base layer for the face color. Smoother is better, but it's going to be blended a bunch anyway.
5) More colors! Blending and shading and blending again.
6) Eyes and teeth.
7) Hair! Same as the skin, started with a light base lever and built it up and blended.
8) Went over some of the shaded areas with a light purple.
9) Touches of colored pencil for highlights.
5 years ago